In addition to modern equipment, we have staff that is second to none. Our staff is frequently commended by patients for their ability to work well as a team and for the pride they take in the work that they do.
• Modern equipment and machinery upgraded regularly with the latest software updates
• High resolution machinery that allows us to offer services that most other facilities cannot (e.g. our new Philips ultrasound machines allow us to scan vascular, echocardiography & musculoskeletal imaging of tendons, ligaments and muscles done by few other clinics)
• All technologists and sonographers are graduates of accredited training programs
• All sonographers are registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) as well as the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP)
• All x-ray and nuclear medicine technologists are members of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) and the Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (OAMRT)
• Strong emphasis on continuing education through generous annual education incentives to employees
Voluntary process that MMI chooses to participate in to demonstrate our adherence to rigorous standards. Currently we hold the following accreditations:
• American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
• Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
• Association of Radiologists Mammography Accreditation Program (MAP)
• Canadian Bone Mineral Densitometry Facility Accreditation Program
Unfortunately, until mandatory accreditation and registration is enforced by government, some clinics will continue to operate with lower standards and lesser qualified staff.
Why Come to MMI?
To put it simply – because we care.
• High quality examinations and interpretations
• Rigorous QA standards
• Short waiting lists and on-time appointments
• Results available within 24 hours (when possible)
• Open at 7:00 a.m. with extended weekday hours and Saturdays
• Combined appointments for patient convenience
Why Promote Patients to Come to MMI?
MMI has built a solid reputation for providing high quality results.
Often patients will choose a clinic that is most convenient for them with respect to location, without necessarily having any knowledge of that clinic’s quality standards (or lack thereof). We strongly believe that patients should be encouraged to utilize facilities where equipment, education, experience, reputation and caring are high priority. MMI is that clinic.
Can other clinics offer the same?